Do you Feed Your Dog”Real” Food?
Real dog food is the first choice for many dog owners over kibble as it contains more meat protein rather than kibble’s dry counterparts. Dog food is more palatable than kibble, and even the pickiest of dogs will enjoy getting their chops around the scrumptious flavors.
Here are the pros and cons of feeding your dog real food.
Pros of Food
- More nutrients: Adding more nutrients to your dog’s diet will improve their skin and coat.
- Plenty of protein, moisture and natural fats: Essential to your dog’s growth and health.
- No artificial flavoring and coloring: Real dog food is full of fresh natural ingredients that will help keep your dog healthy and strong.
- Easy to chew: A great choice for dogs with missing teeth.
- Better taste: Makes feeding time simple and a treat.
Cons of Food
- More expensive: A higher price tag than kibble. But you get what you pay for.
- Dental cleanings required: Dogs that solely eat real dog food require more dental cleanings on average. Supplement toys to strengthen teeth.
- Causes loose stools: Can cause loose stools in some dogs.
With so many different ways to feed your dog, how do you know what is best for your pooch? The main thing you need to make sure is that you are feeding your dog the right food that is best from them and their needs.
Have You Consider Using a Dog Food Delivery Service that Customizes Food and Portions for your Dog?
A dog food delivery service like Ollie will provide your dog with fresh, healthy fresh food delivered directly to your door (Keep reading to compare kibble vs “real” food below). By feeding your dog healthy meals, you will provide your pet with many benefits including improved digestion, energy levels and stronger muscles.
What Is the Top5.com Rated #1 Dog Food Delivery Service?
If you want to try real dog food, Ollie has great meal options for your beloved pooch to enjoy. By using a dog food delivery service like Ollie, you will no longer have to spend time picking up dog food from the store. Delicious, ready-made doggy meals will be delivered directly to your door. Real dog food contains real fresh ingredients and therefore is better for your dog.Click To Get 50% Off Ollie!
What Does Ollie Cost?
Price can vary depending on the needs and weight of your dog. Subscriptions start at just $3 a day for a small dog. Ollie will calculate how much food your dogs needs based on the number of calories they need to consume each day. This amount of food will then determine the cost of the subscription.
Currently, Ollie is offering 50% off your first real dog food order and what makes it even better, delivery is completely free!
Try Ollie Today!
How Dog Food Delivery Works
A dog food delivery service allows you to receive real dog food tailored to your dog’s needs, delivered directly to your door.
Customize Your Dog’s Diet
A food plan is then created and customized based on your dog’s profile information, taking into account their nutritional needs. Meal portions are calculated based on your pup’s age, activity level, weight and breed. You’ll no longer have to guess how much to feed your dog because the portions are worked out for you.
Remember to always do your own research and talk to your vet before changing your dog’s diet.