1. 1. What clothing color are women to avoid during the day?
2. 2. When the Queen finishes eating at a family dinner, what happens next?
When the Queen puts down her knife and fork, so too must everyone else. Regardless of whether they even finished their meal or not!
3. 3. How do the royal family address each other in the royal home?
4. 4. What social media is the royal family allowed to use?
5. 5. According to the Queen, how much PDA is okay?
6. 6. Why shouldn’t a royal family member sign autographs?
7. 7. Can the royal family vote?
8. 8. When is crying in public acceptable for a royal?
Never When at a funeral.It’s never acceptable for a royal to cry in public. Regardless of circumstance, they must remain calm and happy at all times
It’s never acceptable for a royal to cry in public. Regardless of circumstance, they must remain calm and happy at all times.
9. 9. Which board game is banned in the royal house?
10. 10. What gifts are acceptable from fans?
11. 11. Which languages does the royal family speak?
12. 12. When does the royal family exchange Christmas gifts?
13. 13. Under what condition are the royal family allowed to travel?
14. 14. Who exits buildings first in the royal family?
15. 15. How must Royal children behave in public?
In a royal family, a child is expected to behave themselves in public. They should appear like perfect children who must always listen to their parents.
16. 16. When a royal is pregnant, when is the child’s gender revealed?
17. 17. The Royal Wedding Bouquet is what kind of flower?
18. 18. What food is not allowed at the dinner table?
19. 19. What time must all hats be taken off?
20. 20. What seafood is strictly forbidden to the royals?
21. 21. What is placed outside of the palace to let the people know a royal baby has been born?
22. 22. What is the “sacred art” of drinking tea?
The proper way to drink tea is to hold the cup handle with your thumb and forefinger like your pinching it. Then use your middle finger and pinky as support and make sure they are always touching.
23. 23. During events, what order must the royal family sit?
24. 24. How should a royal women sit?
25. 25. When can royal women remove their Jackets?
26. 26. When a royal woman is photographed, how should she pose?
27. 27. When a child is born, who is the first to find out?
28. 28. What can’t Royal women wear in public?
Royal women cannot wear any top that is low cut and shows too much skin. Any such fashion choices would be scandalous for a royal.
29. 29. When a royal excuses themselves to use the restroom, what must they say?
30. 30. What does Kate Middleton wear that she isn’t supposed to?
31. 31. If a royal is married into the family, what happens to their career?
They’re allowed to continue to work but cannot make any money independently. This is because they make a lot already as a member of the royal family!