The Best Investment Newsletters in 2020
Subscribing to one of the best investment newsletters is a helpful way to stay on top of the market, learn the trends, and earn as much as you can.
The problem is, there are so many types of newsletters out there to choose from that it can be hard to pinpoint the right one for you.
Whether you need stock market training wheels or want penny stock ideas sent directly to your inbox,
Here are the five best investment newsletters on the market.
Investment Newsletter Guide
What is the best investment newsletter? From the name alone, an investment newsletter seems simple. However, the investment world is complicated and vast, and investment newsletters come in various forms.
Most newsletters offer news, trading advice, insights, and massive amounts of databases with market history.
But why would you need to subscribe to an investment newsletter?
Why You Need an Investment Newsletter
Your financial future is serious, and chances are if you’re interested in investing, you aren’t taking it lightly.
A financial newsletter offers advantages that will guarantee success when it comes to staying on top of the market and making money. Investment newsletters provide a few important advantages:
- Easy access: You get real-time market updates sent to your inbox. This eliminates the time it takes to look up the numbers you need.
- Educational material: If you’re looking to learn about trading or a specific arena, an investment newsletter subscription can help you learn new skills. Investment newsletters are helpful if you’re new to the investment world because many simplify a lot of the vocabulary and make it easy to understand.
- Investing Ideas: By staying on top of trends and receiving updates, you can get new investment ideas that could be lucrative. Investing is all about getting inspired and taking a leap, and many investment newsletters will send suggestions based on expert-backed researched market trends.
Depends on your needs, you might prefer one newspaper over another. That’s where our top five picks come in.
The Motley Fool Stock Advisor
Motley Fool’s Stock Advisor newsletter delivers you real-time, researched, and accurate stock ideas straight to your inbox monthly.
This is one of the top-rated newsletters on the market because they boast an extremely high success rate. Its picks continuously beat out the competitors, and from the looks of it, this year is no different.
Motley Fool Stock Advisor Pros
- 2 stock ideas: Every month, you’ll receive two new stock ideas straight to your inbox with a detailed analysis of why to choose these stocks. You can rely on heavily researched trends and industry leaders.
- Affordable price: There are yearly and monthly payment options available for this service, and the price is surprisingly affordable.
- Educational suggestions: This newsletter won’t only update you on the market. They also offer suggestions and educational materials to convert you into the best investor you can be.
If you want a strategy-based newsletter, get into Jim Fink’s mind by subscribing to Investing Daily.
Investing Daily is a newsletter designed to teach you the strategy and give you the tools to start earning more every day. The strategy primarily focuses on selling options and having an understanding of market trends.
According to Investing Daily, you should have an 85% success rate as a member of their newsletter.
Investing Daily Pros
- Money-Back Guarantee: Investing Daily believes in the legitimacy of its strategy so much that you can receive a full refund up to 90 days after. You can also choose to get a refund if you don’t make the money you spend on the subscription service.
- Seasonal trends: Take an in-depth look at the seasonal trends and how the stocks move over time to help predict the trends and earn you more money.
Trade Stocks: The Daily Scoop
Trade Stocks will provide you with ‘The Scoop’ on all things stock market, and the best part is, it’s all for free.
The daily newsletter will send you updates on almost everything happening from the tech industry to the marijuana stock market.
This newsletter is perfect for someone who wants reliable access to financial information so that they can make their own predictions and investments.
The Daily Scoop Pros
- Understandable updates: You can skip all of the fancy financial jargon. These daily updates keep it sweet and simple so that anyone can learn.
- User-friendly design: The newsletter’s layout makes it easy to stay in the know. You can scroll through the market section, financial news articles, and any other breaking news in the investment world.
Stock Wire News
The Penny stock world is an intricate one, and Stock Wire news is determined to help you conquer it.
If you’re interested in getting into the Penny Stock or small-cap world, Stock Wire could be the right choice for you. It’ll give you everything from the small-cap alerts to strategy on how to best trade in the small-cap arena and accumulate wealth.
Stock Wire News Pros
- Small-cap/penny stocks: We recommend Stock Wire for anyone interested in trading on this specific level. It offers weekly updates on trends and sends trade ideas specifically in this area. This could work well for both novices and people with experience.
The Fierce Investor is another investment newsletter dedicated to the Penny stock or small-cap arena.
Investors with over 40 years of penny stock experience founded this company. The newsletter combines strategies and critical market insights to help the subscriber learn the trade and earn money over a substantial amount of time.
Unlike most investment newsletters, Fierce Investor doesn’t tout around big dollar bills. Instead, it takes an educational approach to the newsletter, which could be useful for subscribers with any amount of experience.
Fierce Investor Pros
- Transparent strategy: You won’t only know what’s going on the market. You’ll also get the key tools and strategies that will help you learn the ins and outs of penny stock trading and investment overall.
- Weekly and real-time alerts: You’ll get both breaking news and weekly alerts on the deep insights of the market, specifically the small-cap market.