Puffy Mattress Review
Puffy mattress offers two types of memory foam mattresses: the Puffy and the Puffy Lux. Both options rate between 5-7 on a firmness scale and are delivered directly to your door at no extra charge. Features include:
- 101-night sleep trial
- Free shipping
- Lifetime warranty
- Offer: $300 Off + King Pillow @ Puffy
Puffy Mattress Review
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers: Puffy
American-made Puffy mattress describes itself as “America’s most comfortable mattress.” Even Ellen DeGeneres agrees, saying “it keeps you cool with its special memory foam.” In addition, Puffy mattress offers two types of memory foam mattresses: the Puffy and the Puffy Lux:
- The Puffy is a three-layer memory foam mattress that stands 10″ tall.
- The Puffy Lux is a four-layer memory foam mattress that stands 12″ tall.
The fabric is stain-resistant, and the mattress has a zip-and-wash cover. If you’re looking for a quality memory foam mattress that offers cooling properties, we highly recommend you check out a Puffy mattress.
Mattresses rate between 5-7 on a firmness scale and come directly to your door at no extra charge.
What’s more? There’s a 101-night sleep trial! This means you have more than three months to sleep on your mattress before you decide whether or not to keep it. If it’s not the right mattress for you, you can return it free of charge for a full refund.
It’s also backed by a lifetime warranty!
Puffy Mattress Pros
- 101-night sleep trial: It takes a while to get used to a new mattress. That’s why Puffy gives you over three months to try the mattress and make a decision whether or not to keep it.
- Charitable component: Puffy partners with #jumpforkids, a charity that donates mattresses to children in need.
- Cooling elements: Most memory foam mattresses sleep hot, but Puffy’s technology draws heat out of the mattress and away from your body to keep you cool.
- Firmness levels: Puffy rates somewhere between a 5-7 on the firmness scale. It’s not too hard or too soft. It’s perfect for side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers.
- Free shipping: Buy a mattress from a physical retailer? You’ll likely pay for delivery. Buy it from Puffy? It ships for free
- Lifetime warranty: Most mattresses companies offer a warranty for several years, but Puffy is guaranteed for life.
- Two mattress options: The Puffy is a more affordable option, and the Puffy Lux is slightly more expensive.
- Zip-off cover: Puffy mattresses have a zippered cover, which you can remove and put in a washing machine.
Puffy Mattress Cons
- Limited firmness: Puffy only offers once firmness level. Most people are happy with Puffy’s signature firmness, but if you like a mattress that’s particularly firm or soft, Puffy might not be the best mattresses to buy online for you.