Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine
The Mr.Coffee cafe barista espresso machine is one of the best you can buy for under $200. It features:
- A 15 bar pressure pump
- A one-touch control panel that lets you choose between single or double espresso shot, cappuccino or latte
- An automatic milk frother with selectable froth level
So you’re looking for a quality espresso machine that won’t break the bank? The Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine is one of the best you can buy for under $200. This simple but capable espresso machine uses a semi-automated system and one-touch buttons to brew all your favorite coffee drinks. Unlike other affordable espresso machines, this one includes an automatic steam wand. You can easily whip up delicious lattes, cappuccinos, Americanos and yes, even flat whites!
While it isn’t the most attractive-looking espresso machine, it’s compact enough to fit on even the smallest countertops, making it perfect for minimalist or extra-small living spaces. The removable water reservoir and milk pitcher make it easy to use, clean and maintain to avoid espresso machine repairs.
You’ll also love the one-touch system controls. You can choose between a single shot, double shot, cappuccino or latte with just the touch of a button. The Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine also comes with an automatic milk frother. Just select the froth level and this machine will froth for you. It even pours the foam straight into your coffee cup. It’s perfect for a novice espresso lover!
- 15 bar pressure pump
- One-touch control panel that lets you choose between single or double espresso shot, cappuccino or latte
- Automatic milk frother with selectable froth level
- Adjustable cup tray to fit different mug sizes
- Removable milk pitcher and water reservoir for easy cleanup
- Minimal design
- Not capable of brewing a full pot of coffee
- No integrated ginder
- Small water reservoir compared to other espresso machines
Product Name: Cafe Barista Espresso Machine
Color: Stainless Steel
Product Type: Espresso machine (pump fully automatic)
Product Weight: 6.28 pounds
Product Height: 14.6 inches
Product Depth: 10.6 inches
Product Width: 13.2 inches
Cord Length: 26 inches
Wattage: 1040 watts
Adjustable Features: Adjustable drip tray
Brewing Options: Single or double shot of espresso, latte, cappuccino
Control Type: Dial selector, one touch control system
Electric Use and Care: Wipe clean
Removable Water Reservoir: Yes
Removable Milk Pitcher: Yes
Machine Type: Pump driven, semi automatic
Steam Wand: Automatic, programmable frother
Accessories Included: Glass carafe, coffee scooper, milk pitcher, plastic tamper, and recipe book
Other Notable Features:
- One touch control panel
- 15 bars of pressure
- Customizable coffee strength
Customizing your favorite espresso drinks has never been easier or more affordable. Anyone can be a coffee expert with the Mr.Coffee cafe barista espresso machine. The best features are by far the one touch control panel and automatic milk frother. They’re all you really need to brew delicious coffee drinks at home.
No need to constantly pull out the manual or frantically search google to figure out how to use this machine either. You won’t find it intimidating or difficult to use at all. The Mr.Coffee cafe barista espresso machine does almost everything for you. With the touch of a button, you can choose between a single or double espresso shot, a latte, or a cappuccino. All your favorite espresso drinks brew automatically with rich, delicious flavor.
No more figuring out how to pull the perfect espresso shot or froth the best milk foam. You can customize the strength of both your brew and froth preference. It even froths for you and then fills your mug!
When it’s time to clean your espresso machine just press the clean button to back flush. You can also easily rinse the removable water reservoir and milk pitcher. For under $200, it’s hard to beat the quality and convenience of this compact espresso machine.
Warranty and Returns
Unlike some espresso machines, the Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine doesn’t come with a free one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Even though this espresso machine is super affordable, you still might want to consider buying a warranty to save on the costs of replacement parts and labor. If you forgo the warranty and want to try troubleshooting espresso machine repairs yourself, check out our helpful guide.
- Power surge protection: fully covers your appliance for cost of parts and labor due to mechanical and electrical surges
- Provides nationwide protection support
- Replaces the appliance or reimburses for the full cost if it can’t be repaired
- SquareTrade protection plans available
- 4-year kitchen appliance protection plan
- 3-year major home appliance protection plan
* Price of warranty is dependent on appliance cost and discounts applied
- Product replacement: If it stops working, they’ll send you a brand new one.
- Covers normal wear and tear, including materials and labor costs and repairs due to dust and internal heating
- Power surge repair: covers full equipment failure for electrical repairs
- Fully transferable: If you don’t use your warranty, transfer it to another person or appliance.
- Convenient claims support
- 2-year protection plan available
- Fast repairs and replacements
- 24/7 customer support
- Fully refundable within 30 days
- If it can’t be repaired, you’ll get a new machine or a full reimbursement.
3-year and 4-year warranty plans
Submit your review