Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine Review
The Mr.Coffee cafe barista espresso machine is one of the best you can buy for under $200. It’s compact, high tech and features:
- A 15 bar pressure pump
- A one-touch control panel that lets you choose between single or double espresso shot, cappuccino or latte
- An automatic milk frother with selectable froth level
Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine Review
So you’re looking for a quality espresso machine that won’t break the bank? The Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine is one of the best you can buy for under $200. This simple but capable espresso machine uses a semi-automated system and one-touch controls to brew all your favorite coffee drinks. Unlike other affordable espresso machines, this one includes an automatic frother. You can easily whip up delicious lattes, cappuccinos, americanos and even flat whites!
While it isn’t the most attractive-looking espresso machine, it’s compact enough to fit on even the smallest countertops. It’s a great choice for tight living spaces and anyone new to making espresso. The removable water reservoir and milk pitcher make it easy to use, clean and maintain.
Easy To Use
You’ll love the one-touch system controls. You can select your brew preference with the one touch control settings and make the perfect foam completely hands free. To make your favorite drinks all you need to do is choose your brew size, fill the coffee grounds and milk pitcher, and then select the style of coffee or espresso you want to brew.
Endless Drink Options
The Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine is unique in that it comes with an automatic milk frother instead of a traditional steam wand. After selecting the foam type, this machine froths for you. It even pours the foam straight into your coffee cup. This allows you to brew all of your favorite specialty drinks without making your own foam!
Easy Clean Up
The detachable water reservoir makes cleaning up and refilling your water tank simple and easy. When you’re ready to give your espresso machine a deeper clean, just use the programmed cleaning cycles on the control panel to back flush and rinse the interior for you.
- 15 bar pressure pump
- One-touch control panel that lets you choose between single or double espresso shot, cappuccino or latte
- Automatic milk frother with selectable froth level
- Adjustable cup tray to fit different mug sizes
- Removable milk pitcher and water reservoir for easy cleanup
- Minimal design
- Not capable of brewing a full pot of coffee
- No integrated ginder
- Small water reservoir compared to other espresso machines
Product Name: Cafe Barista Espresso Machine
Color: Stainless Steel
Product Type: Espresso machine (pump fully automatic)
Product Weight: 6.28 pounds
Product Height: 14.6 inches
Product Depth: 10.6 inches
Product Width: 13.2 inches
Cord Length: 26 inches
Wattage: 1040 watts
Adjustable Features: Adjustable drip tray
Brewing Options: Single or double shot of espresso, latte, cappuccino
Control Type: Dial selector, one touch control system
Electric Use and Care: Wipe clean
Removable Water Reservoir: Yes
Removable Milk Pitcher: Yes
Machine Type: Pump driven, semi automatic
Steam Wand: Automatic, programmable frother
Accessories Included: Glass carafe, coffee scooper, milk pitcher, plastic tamper, and recipe book
Other Notable Features:
- One touch control panel
- 15 bars of pressure
- Customizable coffee strength
Mr Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine Features
Customizing your favorite espresso drinks has never been easier or more affordable. Anyone can be a coffee expert with the Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine. The best features are by far the one touch control panel and automatic milk frother. They’re all you really need to brew delicious coffee drinks at home.
One Touch Control Settings
No need to constantly pull out the manual or frantically search google to figure out how to use this machine either. You won’t find it intimidating or difficult to use at all. The Mr.Coffee cafe barista espresso machine does almost everything for you. With the touch of a button, you can choose between a single or double espresso shot, a latte, or a cappuccino. All your favorite espresso drinks brew automatically with rich, delicious flavor.
Automatic Milk Frother
No more figuring out how to pull the perfect espresso shot or froth the best milk foam. You can customize the strength of both your brew and froth preference. The automatic milk frother is a little different than a traditional steam wand. After filling the milk reservoir and selecting your foam preference, it froths the milk automatically for you. You can even program this machine to dispense the foam directly into your coffee cup.
The only downside to the milk frother is that it’s only able to froth cold milk. If you want warm milk for a latte you’ll have to pop the finished foam into the microwave for a few seconds before adding it to your espresso.
When it’s time to clean your espresso machine just press the clean button to back flush. You can also easily rinse the removable water reservoir and milk pitcher. For under $200, it’s hard to beat the quality and convenience of this compact espresso machine.
Warranty and Returns
Unlike some espresso machines, the Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine doesn’t come with a free one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Even though this espresso machine is extremely affordable, you still might want to consider buying a warranty to save on the costs of replacement parts and labor. If you decide to forgo the warranty and want to try troubleshooting espresso machine repairs yourself, check out our helpful guide.
- Power surge protection: fully covers your appliance for cost of parts and labor due to mechanical and electrical surges
- Provides nationwide protection support
- Replaces the appliance or reimburses for the full cost if it can’t be repaired
- SquareTrade protection plans available
- 4-year kitchen appliance protection plan
- 3-year major home appliance protection plan
* Price of warranty is dependent on appliance cost and discounts applied
- Product replacement: If it stops working, they’ll send you a brand new one.
- Covers normal wear and tear, including materials and labor costs and repairs due to dust and internal heating
- Power surge repair: covers full equipment failure for electrical repairs
- Fully transferable: If you don’t use your warranty, transfer it to another person or appliance.
- Convenient claims support
- 2-year protection plan available
- Fast repairs and replacements
- 24/7 customer support
- Fully refundable within 30 days
- If it can’t be repaired, you’ll get a new machine or a full reimbursement.
3-year and 4-year warranty plans
For under $200 it’s hard to go wrong with the Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Machine. It’s one of the most compact and high tech coffee machines in it’s price range. This semi automatic espresso machine makes brewing easy with one touch control settings and an automatic milk frother. It’s ideal for espresso newbies and small living spaces. With this espresso and coffee maker you can be your own at home barista, without any prior brewing experience.
It isn’t the best espresso machine to buy if you’re looking for a more traditional model though. The milk frother is convenient if you don’t like making your own foam for specialty drinks, but it doesn’t heat up the milk for you. If you’re looking for an espresso machine that gives you more control over the foam and espresso pull time, choose a manual machine with an attached steam wand instead.
Submit your review