Home Chef meal kit delivery offers weekly deliveries that have fresh, pre-portioned ingredients that will make you feel like a perfect chef in about 30 minutes. It offers:
Home Chef meal kit delivery is a great meal kit delivery service with plant based options. In addition, has the highest rate of customer satisfaction among leading meal kit companies. If you have a large family of more than four, Home Chef is a great plant based meal kit delivery service to try. In fact, contrary to other services, Home Chef offers up to six portions per recipe. Home Chef meal kit delivery makes cooking simple by delivering all the ingredients you need to make delicious meals for a reasonable price. Each portion costs just $7.99 per person. And, much cheeper than eating out.
Every week, you can choose from 13 different menu options. In addition, you have the choice of adding in lunch options that take just 5 minutes to make. Every dinner recipe takes just 30 minutes, including both prep and cook time.
Home Chef Pros
- Competitive price per serving: Compared to both grocery store ingredient costs and other meal delivery services,.
- Five-minute lunches: Options to add five-minute lunches to your order.
- Options for the number of servings: Home Chef lets you choose between two, four, and six servings.
Home Chef Cons
- Limited ingredient information: Home Chef doesn’t provide much information about the sourcing of ingredients.
- Limited menu options: The general menu options are more limited than they are with other services.
- Some repeated recipes: If you want brand-new recipes all the time, you may be disappointed.