Ecovacs Deebot 930 Robot Vacuum Review
Ecovacs Deebot 930 Robot Vacuum Review
Robot vacuums have been helping households all over the world, keeping your floors and carpets free of dust and pet hair. However, some people want a machine that can do more. The Ecovacs Deebot 930 can. This appliance can vacuum and mop your floors for you. Read our full Ecovacs Deebot review to learn more.
Ecovacs Deebot 930 Overview
Previous robot vacuum cleaners only did dry work. However, in the last few years, companies have created robot cleaners that combine vacuuming and mopping into one machine.
The Ecovacs Deebot 930 robot vacuum cleaner is one of these.
Wet and Dry Cleaning
Known as Ecovacs Robotics’ smartest robot vacuum yet, the Deebot 930’s ability to do wet and dry cleaning is something that we don’t often see, particularly with mid-range robot vacuums.
What makes this particular model unique is the fact that the robot has technology that can figure out what’s carpet and what’s hardwood flooring, so you won’t need to worry about the robot accidentally drenching your carpet during a cleaning session.
Our Ecovacs Deebot 930 review will cover everything you need to know about this vacuum.
Our Ecovacs Deebot 930 review has a lot of positive things to cover. Here are some of the top advantages of this robot:
- Mopping capability: As already mentioned, one of the big selling points of this machine is that it can both vacuum and mop your floors.
- Smart home options: If you like using smart home features like Alexa Voice, you can add this vacuum to the list of things you can do with it. This vacuum can link to Amazon’s Alexa and Google Home.
- Virtual barrier technology: Sometimes you have specific areas you want your robot vacuum to avoid. With the Deebot 930, you can set up no-go zones to make sure the appliance only goes where you want it to clean.
Here are some drawbacks to keep in mind as you read our Ecovacs review:
- App dependent: The robot is controlled either by manually pressing buttons on the vacuum cleaner itself or by using your app. If you prefer external remotes, then, unfortunately, you may want to choose another option on our list of best robot vacuums. This requirement might not bother people who use services like Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Chatty features: This robot likes to talk. From telling you when there will be a new cleaning cycle or announcing that it has put the cleaning on pause, this is one of the more chatty robots.
- High price point: The price tag may be a little steep for people wanting a budget robot vacuum.
- Short battery life: Because of the Ecovacs Deebot 930’s ability to do many different tasks, the battery life doesn’t last long considering how long you need to charge it.
- Brand: Ecovacs
- Model: Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo 930
- Height: 10.2 cm
- Diameter: 35.4 cm
- Machine Weight: 4.6 kg
- Max Door Sill Crossing: 1.6 cm
- Noise Level (Standard/ Max, Intensive): 65 db
- Dust Bin Capacity: 470 ml
- Charging Time: Approximately 4 hours
- Working Time: Approximately 110 minutes
- App Control: Yes
- E-Map: Yes
- Filter: High-efficiency filter
- Movement Control: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Time Scheduling: Yes
- Virtual Boundary: Yes
- Working Mode Switch: Yes
This robot vacuum has many features. To help you make the most of our Ecovacs Deebot 930 review, we’ll go over some of these features in more detail.
As we’ve previously mentioned, the Ecovacs Deebot 930 is one of the brand’s smarter robots. The app is what gives this machine so many abilities.
Instead of using and potentially losing a remote, your controller will be in the comfort of your smartphone. While some Ecovacs Deebot 930 reviews critique issues with the app, it does work well after it’s fully set up.
Floor Plan Maps
After getting the app, you’ll need to let the Ecovacs Deebot 930 map out your home or the parts of the house that you want it to clean.
The first time your robot goes through your home, it will probably bump into furniture. That problem should go away once it has recorded the map.
Once the floors are mapped out, you can let the robot vacuum clean on its own. You can also decide which areas need cleaning and which can be left alone.
When you need the robot to mop a room, it will vacuum the area and then mop it. The mopping isn’t strong enough to remove crusted-on materials, but it does an excellent job at day-to-day mopping to keep your floors clean.
The mopping starts if the vacuum moves to a carpet, so you don’t have to worry about carpeted areas getting wet.
Once the battery is low, the Ecovacs Deebot 930 knows to go back to its charger.
If the robot hadn’t finished its cleaning, it will return to where it was and continue from there.
This machine will vocalize to tell you the status of the vacuum.
Ecovacs Robotics offers a basic one-year warranty. However, if you’re planning to use this machine a lot or utilize both the vacuum and the mop, you might want to opt into additional plans.
Here are the basics of store-specific warranties.
- 5-day service guarantee upon arrival
- 24/7 customer support
- 100 percent coverage for parts, labor, and shipping with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Coverage for mechanical and electrical failures under normal use.
- Coverage for mechanical or electrical failures due to normal use
- Free two-way shipping and 24/7 support with no extra cost or deductibles
- Two-year SquareTrade electronics protection plan
- Coverage for normal wear-and-tear, in-home repairs, and power surges
- One-year and two-year coverage plans
- Online claim filing service
- Zero deductible
Ecovacs Deebot 930 Review Conclusion
After our Ecovacs Deebot 930 review, it’s clear that this robot vacuum is a powerful machine.
It will suck up all the dirt and dust from your carpets and wash your floors. While the machine is on the bigger end, its various automated features mean you don’t need to do any heavy lifting. If you’re looking for something that can take care of your regular floor cleaning and want to run it through your smartphone, we recommend Ecovacs Deebot 930.
Do you have this robot vacuum? If so, leave your own Ecovacs Deebot review below.