DreamCloud Mattress Review
The DreamCloud mattress is a hybrid mattress and is higher than most mattresses, standing 15 inches tall versus averages of 11 to 14 inches. The mattress consists of eight layers that combine latex, memory foam, cooling gel, a hand-tufted cashmere-blend, proprietary coil technology and a Euro top for added comfort. Additional features include:
- The mattress is geared towards every type of sleeper, so it’s perfect whether you sleep on your back or your stomach or toss and turn all night.
- Everlong Warranty
- 365-day sleep trial
DreamCloud Mattress Review
DreamCloud is the newest of the online boxed mattress companies and is considered by many to be the most luxurious in its market. Unlike others in the online space, a DreamCloud mattress is a hybrid mattress, not a foam mattress. It’s also higher than most, standing 15 inches tall versus averages of 11 to 14 inches.
The 15-inch hybrid mattress is comprised of eight layers of construction that combine latex, memory foam, cooling gel, a hand-tufted cashmere-blend and proprietary coil technology. Plus, there’s a Euro top for added comfort.
The mattress is geared towards “every type of sleeper”: stomach sleepers, back sleepers, side sleepers and those who sleep hot. Not sure you’ll love it? Try it out! If you don’t like it, you have 365 days to return it. You can also rest assured that the DreamCloud mattress is built to last, as it’s backed by an Everlong Warranty.
- Mattress is geared towards every type of sleeper, so it’s perfect whether you sleep on your back or your stomach or toss and turn all night.
- Gel-infused memory foam is catered towards those who sleep hot.
- Free shipping
- Free returns
- Everlong Warranty
- 365-day sleep trial
- Optional white glove service for removal of existing mattress
- More expensive than other boxed mattress companies (but worth it!)
- Mattress can not be refolded once unpackaged
- Mattress is 15 inches, which may be a con for those who prefer a lower mattress
- International shipping currently unavailable; additional fees for shipping to Hawaii and Alaska
A DreamCloud mattress is a hybrid mattress, which is a relatively new concept. Years ago, traditional mattresses only came in one type: box spring (i.e., coil). Nowadays, hybrids exist that combine the supportive infrastructure of box spring mattresses with the comfort levels of memory foam. Many consider hybrid mattresses to be the best of both worlds, as they provide firm coil support as well as the contouring comfort of memory foam.
The mattresses are 15 inches high, which is higher than the average mattress, which varies between 10-14 inches. The DreamCloud mattress prides itself on having “premium materials at half the price.” Its gel memory foam helps you sleep cool, the plush Euro top offers soft support and the micro coil system allows for a touch of bounce. DreamCloud layers consist of:
- Cashmere blend Euro top: The DreamCloud mattress has a high-quality soft cover allowing for breathability. The tufted top makes it extra comfy.
- Gel-infused memory foam: DreamCloud’s second layer contours to your body and helps you maintain a neutral, not-too-hot temperature throughout the night.
- Super soft quilted memory foam: DreamCloud’s third layer adds to the coziness of a DreamCloud mattress.
- Supreme natural latex: The fourth layer, natural latex, provides an additional layer of comfort and support. The latex contours to your body and also provides a bit of cushioning bounce.
- Dream Plush supporting memory foam: This layer provides high-density memory foam for additional support.
- Super dense, super soft memory foam: Another supportive layer, the super soft memory foam is designed to eliminate strain and stress on your joints and help keep your body aligned throughout the night.
- Patent-pending BestRest coils: The DreamCloud BestRest coils are a five-zoned, foam-encased micro coil compression system that provides even more support.
- High-density super soft memory foam: DreamCloud’s last layer is yet another layer of foam. This one is high density to set the foundation of the mattress and help keep your joints aligned.
DreamCloud mattresses come in six sizes and start at $599:
DreamCloud’s smallest mattress, the twin, measures 39 in. x 75 in. x 15 in.
Twin XL Mattress
DreamCloud’s twin XL is slightly longer than the classic twin and measures 39 in. x 80 in. x 15 in.
DreamCloud’s full mattress measures 54 in. x 75 in. x 15 in.
DreamCloud’s queen measures 60 in. x 80 in. x 15 in.
DreamCloud’s king mattress measures 76 in. x 80 in. x 15 in.
California King Mattress
The largest of DreamCloud’s mattresses is the California king, which measures 72 in. x 84 in. x 15 in.
Delivery and Setup
Your DreamCloud mattress will ship within 24 hours of purchase via FedEx Ground delivery from DreamCloud’s distribution centers in Washington. Customers should allow one to five business days for delivery.
Worried about how you’ll dispose of your existing mattress? DreamCloud offers removal services as part of its white glove services. In addition to removing your current mattress, this white glove service will help you set up your new DreamCloud mattress.
DreamCloud understands that mattresses are expensive, which is why it allows its customers the opportunity to finance their purchase via Affirm.
Policies and Warranties
DreamCloud stands behind its products, which is why it offers the Everlong Warranty. The Everlong Warranty guarantees the construction, materials, quality and durability of DreamCloud for the original purchaser. This means that should anything happen over the course of owning your mattress, DreamCloud will take care of it either by fixing or replacing your mattress.
365-Night Sleep Trial
What happens if you’re not 100 percent satisfied with your DreamCloud mattress? Return it! For free! However, you should know that less than 3 percent of DreamCloud sleepers return their DreamCloud. DreamCloud’s 365-night sleep trial means that you can test out a DreamCloud mattress for a full year and then return it should you decide it’s not the best mattress for you. Simply contact the DreamCloud customer support team and they’ll remove the mattress from your home and refund your original form of payment. Refunds are typically processed within two to three business days. DreamCloud’s 365-night sleep trial also applies for finance customers as well.
Is DreamCloud worth the cost? Yes. We at Top5 recommend the DreamCloud mattress based on comfort level, cooling level, the company’s spectacular customer service and its product guarantees. How can you not love a mattress company that offers to let you try its product for a full year, risk-free, and then return it if you don’t love it? DreamCloud truly is like sleeping on a cloud. Its plush top and memory foam make you feel as though you’re sinking into a cozy envelopment, while its supportive base provides the firmness your back craves.
Submit your review