Deep Sentinel Home Security
Deep Sentinel is about technology, processes, and live Sentinel guards. Deep Sentinel is proactive. Additionally, they use predictive artificial intelligence, human intervention, and a proactive security approach together in their system. Nevertheless, while it has a high-end price, the innovations is worth it.
- Editors Choice: Best Live Guards
- 24/7 Human Surveillance
- No false alarms
- Locally processed artificial intelligence
Deep Sentinel Home Security
Deep Sentinel Home Security is about technology, processes, and live Sentinel guards. Altogether, the technology is the most impressive part of their service. Artificial Intelligence on the Hub separates potential threats like humans from useless events. Additionally, the bright red LED ring will spin when a potential threats is detected. If there is a threat, guards intervene directly using the camera’s 2-way 104dB audio or built-in siren. Often, a “hello” is all that’s needed.
Deep Sentinel Overview
The Deep Sentinel Home Security system takes a very different approach to home security. In most cases, the typical home security camera only documents crime. An intruder triggers the camera when they breach your perimeter, and the camera records what’s happening. The camera might set off a local siren. Additionally, the other guys may send you a notification. But, Deep Sentinel is more. and does more. Undoubtedly, the key feature that sets Deep Sentinel apart is the monitoring. Suspicious activity is sent to human beings. Moreover, this human’s job is to monitor and, if appropriate, respond to them.
Human beings who monitor and respond to suspicious activity detected by its security cameras. Indeed, the Deep Sentinel home surveillance system apart from anything else on the market.
- Live Agent Monitoring: Unquestionably, live agents monitoring the cameras can prevent and report crimes
- Sophisticates Artificial Intelligence: AI distinguishes between benign and suspicious activity
- Cameras: Creates a security perimeter around your home
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Long-term contracts: Requires a subscription, with a minimum one-year commitment; $50/month after that
- No Indoor Security: Unlike their outdoor camera, there is no indoor cameras or motion sensors. Additionally, no door/window sensors
Unquestionably, this company offers several features that help set it apart. This portion of our Deep Sentinel review will go over some of those features in more detail.
How Deep Sentinel Works
- Cameras Detect – Cameras stream within seconds to local AI to detect potential threats.
- Live Guards Watch – Importantly, guards watch every time a person enters or exits your home, instantly.
- Instant Response – Consequently, guards can engage potential criminals with two-way audio and contact police within seconds, not minutes.